Tuesday, January 22, 2019

5 Homestead Kitchen Tools I Can’t Live Without

working homestead kitchen

Real life is always more interesting than the polished version, don’t you think?

Which is why I can’t help but smile when I look at this very real life shot of my kitchen… Flour on the counter, dishes drying by the sink, and baskets everywhere… (always too many baskets and bowls).

Mine is a working homestead kitchen… that means we do battle together on a regular basis as we ferment, can, sauté, bake, roast, and preserve. It’s the most-used room in our entire house, and it shows in the ever-present crusty bits of who-knows-what that lives on the cabinet doors and behind the sink faucet.

It’s also a small space, which means I’m pretty picky when it comes to the kitchen tools I keep. I love timeless, durable stuff– items I can maybe even pass down to my kids.

So I’m taking you inside our homestead kitchen in this video and showing you my absolute favorite homestead kitchen tools.

The Top 5 Homestead Kitchen Tools I Can’t Live Without

Pssst. Anything trendy or plastic? It didn’t make the list. 😉 

The post 5 Homestead Kitchen Tools I Can’t Live Without appeared first on The Prairie Homestead.

Via Gardening http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment